Why worry about alignment? What does an aligned company look like? Think about these questions.
- Is your company fully in tune with its customer base?
- Are your internal processes delivering your value proposition with quality and speed?
- Are your people fully engaged in running the processes at optimum capacity?
- Are your top executives fully engaged in addressing the future needs of your customers?
- Are your top executives spending the majority of their time addressing the future?
These are some of the key elements of an aligned organization. How can you get there? Here are five steps to help you achieve alignment in your company or organization.
Continue reading “How to Align Your Company in Five Steps”